Irish International are looking for a web developer who is passionate about new technologies and eager to jump into an innovative & exciting digital landscape. Working with talented creatives, you’ll be building cutting edge digital platforms for some of Ireland’s biggest brands including UPC, Electric Ireland, Aer Lingus, NFL UK, Bank of Ireland and Mars. You should have a desire to work on ‘bigger’ ideas in a forward-thinking communications agency and an enthusiasm to create content for every kind of digital channel from microsites to interactive ads to mobile friendly websites.
Full-time position starting immediately.
Minimum of 3 – 5 years development experience.
You should appreciate big brand ideas and have a desire to work in advertising.
Front-end web development
A solid understanding of UI/UX
Good knowledge of web standards
Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility
Mobile Web Experience
Facebook API Knowledge
Database and IT systems experience welcome (MySQL, PHP)
CMS customisations (WordPress, MODX, Expression Engine)
Mobile Platforms/ Apps Experience
Twitter/ Pinterest API Knowledge
- Coding for our clients’ websites
- Collaborating with our clients’ IT Teams
- Testing websites & identifying technical issues
- Maintaining & updating existing sites
- Uploading sites onto servers
- Registering sites with different search engines
- Keeping up to date with advances in new technologies
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good at collaborating on projects in a team environment
- Ability to lead other members of the technical team
- Good design sense
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexibility to adapt and a drive to learn are an essential
If you believe that you are the Developer we are looking for please send your CV and relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org